Shraddha Kapoor is one of the evergreen actresses in Bollywood. She has gained numerous names and fame for her superb acting skill. Are you eager to know her details? Stay in our article.
You will come to know about Shraddha's all pieces of information, including her earlier life, professional life, as well as net worth here. Please continue reading!!
Shraddha was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra of India, on March 3, 1987. She is the only daughter of Shakti Kapoor, a famous film actor and comedian of the Bollywood industry and Shivangi Kolhapure, a well-known actress.
Shraddha is the youngest sister of a famous director and actor named Siddhant Kapoor. She belongs to Punjabi cast from her father’s side and Marathi from her mother’s side. Shraddha is also the great-niece of renowned singers Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhosle.
She completed her high school at Jamnabai Narsee School and the American School of Bombay, Mumbai. Then she was admitted to Boston University in psychology. But Shraddha had to drop it due to her first debut film.
In 2010, Kapoor made her first acting debut from the film “Teen Patti”. She played a college girl in this film. After that, Shraddha did her next film, “Luv Ka The End”, a comedy-drama film released in 2011.
She had found her breakthrough from the film “Ashique 2”, where she played as a lead actor. It is like a life-changing film for her, bringing immense popularity and countless nominations like Best Actress. In 2014, “Ek Villain” is her back to back super hit film, where she sang the song “Galliyan”. Shraddha is honoured by many awards, especially ‘Most romantic pair’ in 2013, shared with Aditya Roy Kapoor.
Height, Weight, and Other Measurements
Waist25 in / 64 cm
Hip Size35 in / 89 cm
Bra size36B (US) / 80B (EU)
Eye ColorHazel Brown
At the age of 33, Shraddha has had 3 boyfriends so far. Aditya Roy Kapoor, who is a famous actor, is one of them. Farhan Akhter is also on the list of her best friends. But Rohan Shreshta is her rumoured boyfriend, who is a well-known photographer. However, she has not declared it officially yet.
Moreover, she is much serious about her career in her personal life. For her bold acting, Shraddha always comes under the spotlight.
Full NameShraddha Kapoor
Date of BirthMarch 3, 1987
SiblingBrother- Siddhant Kapoor
Shraddha Kapoor Net Worth
As of 2021, the net worth of Shraddha Kapoor is US$14 million, which is about 102 crores in Indian rupees. For every movie, she charges up to 5-crores. Her net income growth rate for every year is 15%, only for great dedication to hard work. Shraddha takes 10th position on the list of highest-paid actresses of Bollywood.
Net Worth$14 Million
HouseStylish and luxurious apartment in Juhu
Car• Marcedes ML SUV • Audi Q7 • BMW 7 series
Income SourceMovies, Ads, Photoshoot
Salary in 202110 crores
Shraddha Kapoor Income Source
Shraddha Kapoor is one of the best-skilled actresses in Bollywood. She is also on the list of highest-earning actresses. Her immense income comes from movies. Not only this, she is a model and endorser of various high-end brands. Shraddha earned a large amount of money from these fields.
Shraddha Kapoor Facts
- She had a huge crush on Hrithik Roshan and used collect his photos and stick them onto her room's walls after seeing his debut film Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai (2000).
- She became famous with her third film, Aashiqui 2, which was a hit on the box office.
- Her father, Shakti Kapoor is reminded off of Waheeda, and Madhubala as he sees his daughter Shraddha in action.
- In 2012, she had won the “Stardust Searchlight Award For Best Actress” for the movie “Luv Ka The End”.
- She has been featured in the 2013 romantic comedy film, Gori Tere Pyaar Mein directed by Punit Malhotra.
- On asking what she would be if she weren’t an actress, she revealed to Filmfare magazine, “Frankly, I have no idea. Coming from a filmi background (her dad is Shakti Kapor and aunt Padmini Kolhapure), I was always inclined towards films and it all just fell into place.”
- With a fan base of more than 50 million followers, she became the 4th most followed Indian on Instagram in 2020.
- As part of actor Sushant Singh Rajput‘s alleged suicide investigations, she was summoned by the Narcotics Control Bureau in September 2020.
- Her brother, Siddhanth was very protective for Shraddha when they were in school.
- She secured 95% marks in her 12th standard exams.
- She is called by the name 'Chirkoot' from her near and dear ones.
- At the age of 16, she declined the role offered by the actor Salman Khan who saw her play at the Boston University.
- She is an all-rounder in academics, dancing, singing, drama, sports & other school activities.
- She is fond of collecting shoes.
- She admires actress Sridevi.
- She is a dog lover and has a Lhasa Apso breed pet dog, Shyloh.
We hope this article helps you enough to know about Shraddha Kapoor’s life. Thank you.