Willow Camille Reign Smith or popularly known as Willow Smith is an American singer, rapper, actress, and k pop dancer. She is also known for being the daughter of legendary actor Will Smith. But she isn’t limited to that name. She has earned fame for herself through her presence on and off-screen. She has appeared in movies like I am Legend and Merry Madagascar, etc.
Do you know everything about Willow Smith? If you don’t, let’s get to know about Willow Smith net worth, her personal and professional life, income sources, relationships, etc. Here you go.
Willow Smit was born as the third child of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. She was born on 31 October 2000 in Los Angeles, California. Her father is a popular actor in the industry and also a musician. Her mother is also an actress and musician. She has two older siblings.
She was under the spotlight as a member of a celebrity family. She grew her interest in music from a very young age. Willow attended Sierra Canyon School in Los Angeles.
Willow Smith debuted in the film I Am Legend where her father, Will Smith, also appeared. This film was released in 2007 when Willow was just 7 years old. In the next year, she appeared in the film Kit Kittredge: An American Girl. She also debuted as a voice artist in the film Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa in the same year.
One year later, Willow released her first single, Whip My Hair, which peaked at number 11 on the US top chart and earned platinum certification. She released her next single 21st Century Girl soon and it was also a great hit. She collaborated with artists like Nicki Minaj and released singles.
She also hosts a web talk show named Red Table Talk, for which she got nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award.
Height, Weight, and Other Measurements
Height1.70 m / 5’ 7”
Weight54 Kg / 119 lbs
Chest size29 in / 76 cm
Waist size20 in / 51 cm
Shoe (Feet) SizeAs per her fans, her shoe size is considered to be 6 (US).
Hips size27 in / 71 cm
Eye ColorLight brown
Willow Smith declared she loves men and women equally which proves she is bisexual. She has also stated in favor of polyamorous relationships and desired to have such relationships. There are rumors in the air that she is dating Tyler Cole but there is no concrete evidence about that.
Although two years ago, Willow opened about her being polyamorous, she has shown no signs of dating other people till now except Tylor. Being polyamorous means having a relationship with multiple people at a time rather than a single one; it could be with both women and men.
Apart from being Willow Smith’s boyfriend, Tylor Cole is also a singer and an artist like Willow. He has appeared in quite a few albums of Willow. Moreover, he is also a member of the band ‘The Anxiety.’ Tylor came as a guest to Willow’s talk show, ‘Red Table Talk’, and Willow introduced her boyfriend as a close family friend.
Full NameWillow Camille Reign Smith
Date of Birth31 October 2000
MotherJada Pinkett Smith
SiblingJaden Smith, Trey Smith
Willow Smith Net Worth
Willow Smith has a number of different careers from where she earns a wholesome amount. She is a popular singer and rapper. Many of her singles top charted on the billboard and she earned huge money from there. She also appeared in several films and earned a lot of her wealth from there.
Net Worth$8 Million
Income SourceSinger, Rapper, Actress, Dancer
Awards & Achievements
- Willow Smith has been recognized for her work both as an actress and singer. Her first ever award was ‘Young Artist Award’ for ‘Best Ensemble Cast’ for her film ‘Kit Kittredge: An American Girl.’
- In 2011, she won the ‘NAACP Award’ for ‘Outstanding New Artist.’ The same year, she won the ‘BET YoungStar Award’ for her single ‘Whip My Hair.’
- In 2014, Smith received the ‘VEVO Certified Award’ when her debut single ‘Whip My Hair’ reached 100,000,000 views on ‘VEVO.’
- She received the ‘New Fashion Icon’ award along with her brother Jaden Smith at the 2016 ‘Fashion Awards.’
Willow Smith Favorite Things
- Favorite Actors : Jaden Smith
- Favorite Actress : Emma Stone
- Favorite Food: Pan Cake, Sushi & Donut.
- Favorite Destination: Paris
- Favorite Color(s) : Black and Pink
Willow Smith Facts
- Willow was born on Halloween.
- She also started a company and her production company was called MSFTS Production.
- She appeared in I Am Legend and won a Young Artist Award for her performance in Kit Kittredge: An American Girl.
- Made her big-screen debut in the 2007 sci-fi film I Am Legend
- First TV acting role was in 2009 on the Nickelodeon series True Jackson, VP
- Way back in 2009, a young Willow, alongside her brother, named an ambassador for Project Zambia.
- In 2010, signed a record deal with Jay-Z's Roc Nation label and released the single "Whip My Hair
- " Has stated she enjoys singing, but acting completes her career
- Won the 2011 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding New Artist; she was also nominated for Outstanding Music Video
- Won, along with brother Jaden Smith, the YoungStars BET Award in 2011
- In 2016, she began dating Tyler Cole.
- She served as a youth ambassador for Project Zambia, helping Zambian youth whose parents died of AIDS.
- She Had A Run-In With Child Protective Services.
- Her Instagram follower count has now grown to over 7 million.
- Willow came out in 2019 as bisexual.” I love men and women equally,” said Willow Smith. “So I would definitely want one man and one woman.”
Willow Smith wants to get out of the shadow of her celebrity parents and be established by her name. We hope you like Willow Smith net worth and her dedication to work